What Is The Guest Tab
GymSales can keep track of who's checked into your club location using our GymSales Guest Waiver app. Visitors who check in through the app are listed on your Guest Tab within GymSales.
Note: You can download a CSV file from the Guest tab!
The Guest Dashboard will show the following information:
- Name - People who signed in today through the app.
- Signed In - Time of sign In.
- Type - Reason for sign in.
- Source - A check mark will appear if a marketing source is added to the person's profile. Click Add to select a marketing source.
- Salesperson - A check mark will appear if a salesperson is assigned. Click Add to assign a salesperson.
- Notes - A check mark will appear if a Notes are added to the person's profile. Click Add to enter notes.
- Next Action - Allows you to add a call reminder, book an appointment, or create a ToDo task.
Visit Type Counter
The number next to the visit type will appear and adjust accordingly.
Use the preset ranges to quickly find your guests. Last 2 hours is the default so you can easily find your visitors.
In addition to the preset date ranges, you can use the filter to select a custom date range. This feature functions in the same way as the Custom Range date filter on the People tab. An example of the date range filter is shown below.
When you click Save, the results will change based on the selected date range.
Appointment - The person exists in GymSales already and has an appointment in the calendar today.
Trial Visit - The person exists in GymSales already and is in the status of Trial and has no appointment today.
Walk in - The person has selected I'm interested in Joining on the tablet.
Guest Visit - The person has selected I’m here for a guest visit on the tablet.
Note: By default, the source will be
The color scheme indicates outcomes of each visit. Each person in your guest tab will be shown with the relevant color.
- Person ID
- Person Name (first/last)
- Person Email
- Visit Type - Appointment, Trial Visit, Walk-in, or Guest Visit
- Sign in Date and Time (the club's local time zone)
- Person Mobile
The Download link is in the upper-right corner of the page as shown below.
When you click Download:
If the file size is small, it will download immediately.
If the file size is large, the following confirmation message is displayed: "You are about to Export X guest to CSV."