This is an 'Add-on Feature', please reach out to [email protected] to have this enabled and for more information!
If you're looking to email groups of people at once in GymSales, you can send bulk email messages from the People tab. You can click Refine List to apply filters that allow you to segment your database by specific criteria and send email messages to specific groups of people. You can choose to send a Bulk Email out immediately, or you can schedule it to be sent at a later date and time.
For example, let's say you'd like to send an email including a promotional offer out to all leads that inquired in the last month, and who are tagged with 'Personal Training'.
1. Go to the ' People' tab
2. Click ' Refine List' to view filters and set accordingly. Then click Done
3. Uncheck the tick boxes of leads you may not want to include in the bulk email
4. Click ' Send E-mail'. The number shows how many people will receive an email message.
5. Complete the required fields. You can either use a Template that you've already configured in your Company Settings, or you can type out a custom message in the Text Window. Remember to use Insert Merge Fields to personalize the message. Schedule the message and tick the checkbox to confirm before sending.
For details on each field, please refer to the explanations at the bottom of this article.
6. Click 'Send when finished.
7. You can review the status of your campaign in the Bulk Email report.
You can also navigate here via GymSales Reports under More > Bulk Email:
If you need to cancel the campaign, you can do so here on this page, provided the campaign status is still " Waiting". If you need to make edits to a campaign, you must cancel it, then repeat steps 1-6 above to resend the message.
We recommend reading up on our Best Practices To Avoid Email Spam Filtering as well to help you maximize your campaigns' effectiveness.
Explanation of Bulk Email Fields
Name of the Email campaign used to track in reporting
Insert any pre-created templates to create your bulk email
Enter and edit text here if not using a template.
Insert Merge Field:
A place holder that will be personalized for each recipient. Names are commonly used so that the recipient of the message will have a personalized message.
For example: "Hello [person.first_name]" instead of "Hello There".
You can choose to send the message now or schedule it to be sent at a later date
- Un-engaged Recipients - GymSales removes already engaged clients from your bulk emails to ensure they are not overly contacted. This ensures that your mailbox, as well as the GymSales domain, are not blacklisted as SPAM. Further details around this feature can be found in the below document link, 'Best Email Practices to Avoid SPAM Filtering'.
- Bulk Email is a premium add-on feature. For more information or to enable this for your account, please contact [email protected].