Setting Up KPI
Key Performance Indicators
The KPI's are a company's defined set of targets for the entire company or users to attempt to reach during a specified date range (Day, Week, Month)
Navigating to the KPI
1. Navigate to the menu and select Company Settings
2. Select KPI on the left-hand side of the page
3. Select Add New KPI to create new targets
- KPI is a listing of available Key Performance Indicators to choose from to set targets for your company or users for the KPI period ( Day, Week, Month).
- Display Name is the name that will show for your KPI throughout GymSales
Company and User Targets
Set your Daily, Weekly, or Monthly targets by inserting the ideal goal number in the Targets column for your Company and Users Targets.
Only Company Targets can be configured to show within the KPI dashboard within the News Feed tab.
Otherwise, you can track your KPI numbers by running the KPI Report located in the Reports tab > More > KPI.
The KPI report will show you all created KPI or can be filtered by User to report on a single Salesperson.
If you have any further questions regarding KPI, please reach out to the support team here.